Easton:
Since the day you were born, you have sent us on a wild roller coaster ride, and I love roller coasters! I always knew that you would be my strong willed kid, and you have proved me right from day 1. I tried EVERYTHING to get you to come to this world, but you waited, then you came as your personality persists, FAST and CRAZY!
You've brought so much to our lives. Such joy, such love, you make us laugh, and you have made me cry, and your sister too! You are so sweet, yet adapted the nickname Beast at such a young age. It rolls off our tongue now with such ease.
You are first to always tell me you love me most, and your hugs and kisses melt me. I know you shouldn't come to my bed at night, but when you sleep through all night in your own bed, I miss you. I love when you do something and you yell "mom, WOOK." Or when you see something awesome you scream " wow, wook at that."
You love macaroni and cheese, and even pump your fist when you get it, but you HATE cheese. You love juice, and can eat a whole pan of cookies just like your dad. whenever we are making pizza you say " pizza, pizza" and let out a crazy giggle. You can eat a whole can of peaches or a whole package of grapes.
Your obsessed with Buzz and Woody and still Baymax. You have recently found rescue bots and love them too. You even push an imaginary button on your chest and turn into a boat, car and then back into a robot.
You have a secret flashlight somewhere in this house. You make nightly trips to the fridge and will eat said grapes or cracker or anything you can get.
We love you beast, and thanks for making me fall in love with little boys. Thanks for taking us on this adventure and thanks for making me crazy!

No comments:
Post a Comment