You guys, I LOVE to workout! I love it so much that I eat so much with it! ha ha just kidding, but my husband is a total baked goods fan that it is ALWAYS laying around. I like to just come out and admit it, first step right? I have no self control when it comes to baked goods in my house. And, by baked goods that broadens the spectrum to chips and salsa, ice cream, and nice salty flavorful crackers. Yep, I can eat fruits and veggies all day long, lean protein, got it, and cut out bread and pasta, DONE. Chocolate chip cookie, nope, I am already on my second one!
I also follow like 5000 fitness girls on Instagram and I am in a few workout fit ladies groups on Facebook. I even joined a gym and became friends with an awesome girl on Insta @mommytrainer
Her name is Nicole, follow her, she is pretty legit.
Anyway, here is a little workout I adapted and changed a bit through her!
Grab a towel cause you WILL sweat and get some serious ice water on hand ready to go!
You will need a treadmill, running shoes and some good mood boosting music. Lately I have been blasting Beyoncé and Taylor Swift, but that's my own choice.
Here it is:
1/4 mile SPRINT (that is 1 time around a track, or .25 miles, or however you count it)
5 Burpees
10 pushups
15 squats (I add weight, but do not feel like you need to)
20 bicycle crunches
Then repeat 12 times. TWELVE, total of 3 miles! If you cannot complete 12, like your seeing stars and feeling faint, Please stop and please know that you will do better next time!
Good luck and enjoy your workout! Then go eat some protein. Have some egg whites, Ideal Lean protein shake, baked chicken, just get some protein and drink up all day long!
No comments:
Post a Comment