I have been posting a lot of negative, depression type messages lately and I just want to say I am sorry. I really am such a happy girl. I am so dang thankful for so much in my life. Life sometimes isn't fair and sometimes we are just hanging out waiting for something fun, new and exciting to happen. Although life cannot and will never be perfect in ALL aspects, I am so thankful for the life I have.
Jase was out of town for like 4 days a while ago and let me just tell you, the full moon was shining. E was a little terror, not to mention we were both getting sick so our patience was running very thin. I literally looked up daycares to take him to. Anything to help us get a break from each other. Being a mom that week was SO dang hard. My house was a disaster. We literally had waffles every single night. I think I cried every night from being so mentally exhausted with my headstrong 3 year old.
Fast forward to this week when both of our sicknesses hit us head on. We have snuggled every single day. For 2 days in a row he let me rock him to sleep. It is in these moments that I found myself in tears of happiness and joy at just how wonderful my life truly is. I have a roof over my head. A car that works. A husband that works his hiney off. Two beautiful determined kids. I think while I was rocking him I kissed his little forehead and whispered "I love you" at least 50 times.
I am still Laughing. I am still telling jokes. I am still having random dance parties. I am healthy. I have energy to workout. And most of all, I have goals you guys.
I am happy. And I have so much love right now. ♥
So please don't think my latest rants were me being legit depressed. I'm really not.
Thanks for this happy rant!



No comments:
Post a Comment