Man did Halloween just drag on and on this year for you? I mean, I am a total Halloween junkie, but by the time the actual 31st came, I was just kinda like, blah. Don't get me wrong, I had a total blast! We went trick or treating with some friends! We dressed up! I loved watching the kids run from house to house and get so excited!
We had a ward Halloween party with fun games.
We went to McLane Stadium at Baylor University and did their spooktacular event. Note to the wise, I will NOT be attending that one again. We had to pay to get in. Then it was just a bunch of businesses there that had you throw a bean bag through a wood pumpkin mouth and then woo hoo you go a sucker! They DID have paint your own pumpkin, which was SO cute and fun, but hey, they paint is wet, and I was not taking that home. They did also have the good donut shop there doing donut on a string. But in the end, $30 to get it, we could have painted a bigger pumpkin at home and got a few dozen donuts. It was fun to be there and see the stadium, but you couldn't even go down into the seats to get a good picture of the fam by the field. Soooo, it was kind of a big waste of money. Some cities do this same thing for FREE, and you get better candy!
The kids picked their costumes this year. With K being a Unicorn and E being Buzz Lightyear! Kendyls hair was SUCH a blast to do! I will do a tutorial in a bit! It is perfect for Halloween or crazy hair day at school!
He was SO dang grumpy All night long! He would get a piece of candy and hand it right back!
He cheered up a bit when he got to see the field though!


No comments:
Post a Comment