I cannot even say how proud I am of you! Not only today, but every single day. Every single day you amaze me and knock my socks off! You are So smart. Like really really smart. You are Beautiful. Not only on the outside, but your beauty shines out of your heart and soul as well. You radiate beauty, that I know will last a lifetime. You are kind, oh so kind, with a heart of gold. You have a tenderness to your soul, that I know will take you places and touch so many lives for the good. You have been my right hand girl since day one, and I wouldn't have it any other way. You are so funny and you are amazing! Thanks for taking all these moves like a champ. Thanks for helping me with anything. Thanks for offering your giant hugs. Thanks for making me realize what life is all about! I love you, Bug!
You love turkey and cheese sandwiches with just mustard.
You are obsessed with unicorns and dolphins.
You kind of want to cut your long gorgeous hair.
You have lost 4 teeth, and 2 more wiggly ones.
You take dance (Jazz) and love it.
You are all things girl.






No comments:
Post a Comment