Saturday, November 5, 2016

My mantle November

Cotton wreath:  I made it, BUT you can get one from Magnolia Market, and get 10% off if you sign up for their emails here

Felt Ball Garland:  Seriously, check out Hello MayPole! She is the cutest girl out of Salt Lake City Utah. She has felt balls for every occasion.  I met her at Silobration, and I bought this one (THAT JOANNA GAINES BOUGHT AS WELL) and a Christmas one.  Seriously, I am obsessed.  My kids LOVED helping me thread them, making a pattern, helping me hang them.  Go visit her right here.

Thankful Garland: GO TO TARGET DOLLAR SECTION

T letter: I have loved this store since, well, forever.  They have the most fun unfinished wood crafts! Seriously, frames, holidays, décor, letters, EVERYTHING.  visit them here

I did my photography in the family picture
 and the lyric quote, I made that as well.  If you would like any lyric quotes, please contact me! I make them customized to your liking!

No comments:

Post a Comment