Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Life should be a Party

This post is about to get very vulnerable.  Like, my feelings to the T.  And I don't care if I offend anyone.
Life sometimes really truly sucks.  Its hard being a mom.  It's hard dieting.  Its hard being a hunters wife.  It's hard being a ranchers wife.  Its hard living in the boonies.  It is hard to live a few THOUSAND miles from family and best friends.  It is hard to think up menu plans.  In laws are hard.  Family problems are hard. And compromising with your husband is hard.  and the worst, comparing myself to others.
I have never wanted to let people know how hard some things are.  I never want people to see me sad.  I never want people to look back and say "I knew Tayler, she was always sad."  or "Tayler never wants to do anything." etc.
I look back at my life and I really find myself looking up to those people who "stood out."  They threw the parties.  They laughed at everything.  They were adventurous, funny, KIND, and always lifted me up. 
Although I fall short of many many many of these things, I truly do care about other people.  I care how they are feeling. I care if they are having a fight with someone.  I care if they are going on a Vacation. I want people to feel my happiness.  I want them to feel my need to celebrate every damn thing.  National cookie day, PARTY.  Easton is potty trained, PARTY.  Thanksgiving, nobody is traveling to see us, PARTY.
I want my kids to know that no matter the circumstance, there is always always always something to celebrate.  I look at it as, looking at the bright side of things.  Peoples feelings matter.  Everything in this world can be replaced.  But the way you make people feel is the MOST important thing.  People will NEVER forget how YOU made them feel. 
SO yes, my life is all about a party and I am 100% ok with that.  I would rather celebrate everything, than skip things that could have become a favorite memory. Memories last a lifetime.  So please, go make a memory with your family, friends and kids.  Get out of your comfort zone and realize others may need to see the bright side coming from you to see the bright side of things for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment