Starting weight: 146.2
Current weight: 143.2
I have lost a total of 3 pounds. Some would be thrilled, some would be sad, but I am perfectly ok with the scale going down instead of up. This is the Christmas season where there are treats and parties galore! People go to dinner and eat out a lot more than normal because they are out and about and not at home.
I have splurged a bit, and I am ok with that. I made some treats with chocolate and m&ms, and chex and pretzels and candy cane and I just couldn't pass it up. you know what, that is ok! We also ate out but I made sure I made healthy choices. Instead of fries I got steamed veggies. And instead of blowing the entire day, I ate healthy and prepared for a night out.
My workouts are actually going great. I am getting strong and I have better endurance. I am still feeling the "burn" and the day after leg shakes and arm aches. To be honest though, working out was never the hard part for me. I love to workout, I just didn't know how to treat my workouts with food. My mindset was workout = go ahead and have that treat, you earned it!
Anyway, for the weekend of Christmas I took 2 days off of working out, and I ate my cookies, my fried food, my brownies, my steak, my greasy cheesy potatos, and my pumpkin pie.... so I KNOW there wont be a down weight with the next weigh in. And it might even go up a pound or so. BUT, Monday morning I got right back to counting my macros and working out with some new gear I got for Christmas.
No comments:
Post a Comment