Monday, December 12, 2016

Week 1 with macros

Stats:
Starting weight : 146.2
Current Weight: 144.4

Feelings:  I feel great.  I only had munchies a few times.  I had to make a group lunch for my husbands branding day.  We had cookies, chips, rolls, all the good stuff.  I caved and had a little handful of chips and 1 soft gingerbread cookie.  That night we went to a concert at the Silos and ate my share of Kettle corn but opted out of pizza, grilled cheese, hot chocolate etc.  Instead we hit up Chik-Fil-A after and got a grilled chicken sandwich. Then the next night we had our church Christmas party.  I kind of knew going into it that I could eat as much ham as I wanted, 1 small potato. limit my rolls and salad! Well, I had a few rolls, 1 hot chocolate and a quarter piece of cake.  I came out happy and full.

Non Scale Victories:  I was able to wear my skinny Jeans to the concert WITH a pair of stretchy under armour pants underneath, and I was comfortable.  That is BIG, cause normally I want to just wear sweats lol!  I also worked out 5 days this week! And I logged pretty much all my food and stayed so dang close to my macros.  If I ever went over it was only by a few grams.

I had the munchies last night and wanted something sweet so dang bad.  I decided I wanted to make a banana ice cream and throw in some Strawberry IdealFit protein powder and fruit.  Well, I was so dead beat tired and lazy, I skipped it all together and went to bed.

All together my first week was not as hard as I thought.  There were times where I had to opt for a salad instead of a full blown taco, but with enough salsa, I was in heaven anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment