Monday, December 5, 2016

Starting Macros

I have figured out my Macro counts and I started with them yesterday.  I am using My Fitness Pal ( the advanced version) to track the macros.  So far it isn't terribly hard.  But I do find my self not hungry at all. I literally am coming into this eating less that 1000 calories a day and having to up them to about 1500 calories, all while staying within my carbs, fats and proteins.
I am also having a hard time eating carbs without gorging on bread.  I know I can cook up some rice and beans and tortillas and such, but I haven't gone grocery shopping.
So I am starting today at
GULP:
146 pounds.

I will do another weigh in every 2 weeks and post my progress here.  I will also get a starting picture up asap.

No comments:

Post a Comment